“Say what you see” – Roy Walker.
Polish Words And Phrases That Confuse Me – Part 2 of a series where I already wrote the Part 1. This is a series I started in 2017 when I realised I was getting confused sometimes when reading Polish, when learning Polish and even with pronouncing a word wrongly. Please note that these are just for fun and I know the correct usage and meaning of each of these words in Polish, in Northern Irish English. This was first started on my Facebook Page – Northern Irishman in Poland. It is sometimes confusing…
- due to the spelling
- due to the way the word sounds
- due to the way the word looks
- due to the way Northern Irish people spake
- due to colloqualisms that I use
- due to colloqualisms that Northern Irish people use
- due to colloqualisms that Polish people use
- any other wacaday reason!
Follow and like Northern Irishman in Poland: